- Access to Music Forum Journal online
- Access the Virgin Australia Music Industry Baggage Allowance for musicians (see below)
- Knowing you are helping promote and protect the interests of music and making music in Australia–by directly helping fund activities such as Music.Play for Life, Music in Communities Network and the National Instrument Bank as well as a range of policy submissions to governments on topics as diverse as music in schools and music in free trade agreements.
Virgin Australia offer
- MCA Members are eligible for the Virgin Australia Music Industry Baggage Allowance: 32kg (across three pieces of checked baggage) for Individuals – with an additional 32kg able to be purchased in advance for just $15. Please note this allowance applies for groups up to nine people, and must be arranged at least 48hours in advance of travel.
- Click here for more information from Virgin Australia
- To access this offer, MCA Members can contact
to obtain your membership number.
- Virgin Australia is the preferred airline of the MCA.
To subscribe, please choose your membership type and click on the link:
Renew or Extend
To renew your membership or extend it, please login to your account.